Saturday, January 9, 2010

http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/klemen/

This site is all about small renewable energy (RE) systems, primarily wind energy installations. It is designed for the casual or home user so you can find out more about things to watch out for and things that are good. I have tried to include my full RE experience. Some of it is good, some of it is not so good. In general, things are getting a lot better, though!

Bergey XL.1

Bergey XL.1


I am doing this for you, so if you have any comments whatever, please let me know. Contact me (removing the # characters) at wi#nd4en#ergy@ya#hoo.#c#o#m .I had to do this because of spam.


To proceed to browse my wind energy experience with small turbines, click on Wind Turbines Home here or in the menu

I am a member of the AWEA-Wind-Home discussion group on YahooGroups. I maintain the FAQ as listed above. For more details including how to join, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/awea-wind-home

The site Table of Contents (TOC) has a link to every major page on this site. The link is in the footer of every page.



Click on Perfect Turbine to see how a perfect turbine might perform!

No comments: